Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Dave's project









This is what Dave says about his project:

Hi, I am new to this RC stuff and normally play with the real thing. My only real experience of RC was my Tamiya Sand Rover back in the early 80s! A friend of mine has been big in to RC for a long time, and I came across this even via another website (a nitrous forum! with a member oddified.....) a few months back. I mentioned it to him and he set to work. He has now twisted my arm and I am now in the process of collecting some parts to bring something a little different to the party! Unlike most here I wont really be approaching the challenge from a 'traditional' point of view so expect something a little bit wooooo and a little bit weeee........


Read more about it here.

No comments:

Power Required Calculator